RecruitmentWe are currently recruiting various roles within our county team. Please see below for information on these and how to apply.
Scouting in Bedfordshire is Awesome!
And we want people to know about it
As a county, we are looking to recruit a new Media Development Manager who can help us to share the fantastic work our volunteers are doing.
Could this be you?
We would like a volunteer who can work with other adults to share and promote good news stories from around the county with the local Media. Our county is growing and we see it as really important that a modern, accurate view of our work is displayed. It will be important to develop and maintain local media contacts as well as to develop other adults in the county so that they have the skills to promote scouting too. We would also be interested in considering how social media can be better used to share our work.
You need to be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to commit between 2 and 5 hours per week and up to 4 days per year during weekends (participating in meetings and attending youth events etc)
- IT literate
- A creative thinker, dedicated to promoting and developing Scouting
We welcome applications from people currently outside of Scouting.
We can offer you:
- A comprehensive training and support package locally and from a team of staff and volunteers at HQ.
- The opportunity to develop a range of skills with a supportive team.
- A great addition to your CV.
- The chance to make a real difference!
If you think that you have the necessary skills and would like the challenge of this exciting role, or know someone who might, please complete the attached nomination form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.